The transformations introduced by technology and globalization, as well as the speed of change, brought increased risks to business, requiring executives to make faster and more rigorous decisions, so the use of consultancy has become a strategic option for the development of companies and organizations.
Currently, in an increasingly digital world, one of the biggest challenges that companies face is how to evolve in the digital age. The various technological trends - Big Data, Cloud, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, 3D Printing, Cybersecurity, among others - boost the creation of huge opportunities to transform business models, internal processes and customer experience.
The services we provide apply to all companies and organizations, regardless of their size, through a proactive approach in order to create a culture of continuous change, enhance competitiveness, minimize risk exposure and identify opportunities for the its development.
Management consultancy, both at the strategic and operational level, allows any company or organization to be supported in projects for restructuring or reviewing work processes, as well as in the reformulation of its relationship with customers or in the improvement of its financial procedures. The scope of the services we provide fall into the following areas:
- Business plans
- Operational efficiency
- Planning, budgeting and reporting
- Balanced Scorecard Models
- Inventory and reconciliation of fixed assets
- Audit, management and digitalization of processes (RPA-Robotic Process Automation)
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- Applications for incentive systems
The services we provide in this field can be incorporated into any consultancy project that we propose to develop or be provided autonomously - given the vital importance that this matter has in the success of the projects.
The activities we develop are based on the PKF International framework that covers the entire life cycle of the projects, in the following phases:
- Preparation: develop the initial definition of the project and the mechanisms to address the risks and problems, as well as confirm the elements to include in the project team
- Planning: validate the organization's objectives for the project and develop the respective detailed plan, including the allocation of resources
- Execution: verify the accomplishment of the planned activities and define contingency activities, analyze the progress against the planned objectives, identifying risks and problems
- Monitoring: keep information on progress in relation to time and quality and promote preventive actions in order to mitigate any problems and guarantee the quality of the final product
- Conclusion: monitor deliveries during the project's duration and ensure and guarantee the achievement of objectives, updated necessary documentation, records and the level of customer satisfaction
The success of any project depends essentially on the team effort that involves the consultant and the client's elements, as well as an adequate and rigorous project management - which is why we usually include specific project management activities in the services we provide.
The development of human resources is crucial for the success of any company or organization. The services we provide allow us to manage, in an integrated and complete way, human capital given the solid experience we have in the following areas:
- Recruitment and selection
- Psychological evaluation of candidates
- Assessment center
- Organizational design and review
- Analysis and qualification of functions
- Career planning
- Study of remuneration policies
- Organizational climate analysis
- Rationalization and outplacement
- Training: inter-company, intra-company, outdoor
- Human resources outsourcing
It is a privileged way to promote knowledge, thus resulting in an evident improvement in individual and collective performance, with repercussions on the organization's performance. In addition to being a recognized instrument of competitiveness, there is also an obligation for organizations to comply with training hours in accordance with the provisions of article 131 of Law no. 7/2009, of 12 February and presentation of the data in the Single Report.
PKF presents integrated solutions, with total focus on the real needs of each Client. The training programs are based on an adequate survey of needs, the definition of concrete objectives and goals to be achieved and the verification of the results achieved, thus ensuring alignment with the Company's strategy.
We carry out Training Actions in different areas of competence, with special emphasis on:
- Personal development
- Human resource Management
- Financial management
Coaching programs are increasingly effective, based on an individual process of developing key competences for professional and personal life. Organizational transformation can be achieved through individual and / or collective alignment with the organization's macro objectives.
We operate at the different types and contexts:
- Executive Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Performance Coaching
Submit the form to email@example.com
The services we provide allow any company, or organization, to strategically align its information system with the business or activity objectives, as well as return on investment in information technology. Specialized consultancy services in this field include:
- Digital Transformation - diagnosis, strategy and implementation
- Enterprise architecture
- Development of web / mobile applications (Outsystems - Low Code Platform)
- Application solutions for the health sector
- Process automation
- Electronic Invoicing
- Evaluation and selection of solutions
- ERP’s implementation
- Analytics & Business intelligence
- Cloud Solutions
- Outsourcing of the IT department
- Review of information systems (SI)
- IS strategic plans
- Contingency plans
NEW DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) comes into force on 25 May 2018, and is applicable to all Member States. Considering the new obligations and procedures contained in this diploma, the countdown to ensure compliance with the regulation has already started. The process of evaluation, planning, implementation, but also the necessary investment, which is naturally complex and time-consuming, advises an immediate attention by the companies. - IT'S TIME TO ACT.
Fines for non-compliance with the regulation may reach 10 million euros or 2% of turnover, in the case of minor violations and for more serious cases, 20 million euros or 4% of turnover.
PKF and PROTECT DATA have developed a methodology to support your company in responding to this challenge.
You can obtain a preliminary analysis of your organization's situation through the self-assessment questionnaire, which we have prepared.
+351 963 389 580
Paulo has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Consulting and Information Technology.
The projects developed include Clients from the Public Sector, Industry, Telecommunications, Energy & Utilities, Banking and Insurance, performing supervisory and coordinating functions in multidisciplinary Change Management projects. Process Design and Information Systems.
He joined PKF in 2003. Previously, he worked for 3 years at Deloitte Consulting as head of the Energy and Utilities area, and for 15 years at the consulting division of Price Waterhouse, then Pricewaterhousecoopers.
Mechanical Engineering Course, Production branch, at Instituto Superior Técnico. Advanced Management Course at the European University.