PKF & ASSOCIADOS, SROC, Lda. Provides its clients with services of statutory audit, financial statement audits, simplified audit work, special purpose audits, financial and tax due diligence work, advice on financial reporting matters and internal control, tax advice, tax audit, support for closing accounts, preparation and review of tax declarations, transfer pricing file, tax representations and specific tax advice.
We define market positioning and sustained growth objectives that go through the design and implementation of a management model based on the collective commitment to comply with applicable requirements and to guarantee the effectiveness of the quality management system, aiming to support our Clients , Employees and Stakeholders to achieve high standards of efficiency and innovation.
Our Quality Policy is based on the following fundamental principles:
- Customer and Stakeholder Orientation - We provide high quality services in the different areas of operation in accordance with the expectations and needs of all interested parties.
- Ethics - We act in a manner consistent with the rigor, independence, exemption and confidentiality of the services provided, as well as strict compliance with the ethical and deontological rules applied to the activities carried out.
- Professional competence - We use methodologies, techniques and tools in a pragmatic way, aligned with the reality of the market and with the specificity of each sector.
- Innovation - We satisfy and exceed the expectations of our customers, through the design and development of solutions that contribute to increasing their performance.
- Satisfaction of requirements - We are committed to meeting the applicable requirements, namely those of the Quality Management System, those defined by Customers and those legally established.
- Employee Image and Satisfaction - We intend to create an environment of notoriety for PKF and guarantee our Employees satisfaction, professional development and balance with their personal lives.
- Financial Results - Management and all Employees are committed to the pursuit of the defined objectives, in order to ensure the financial strength of the company.
- Improvement - We continuously promote the improvement of services, processes and efficiency of the Quality Management System and guarantee, for this, the permanent availability of necessary and adequate resources.